An experiment… Reblog if you don’t care what length replies your rp partner makes, or you are okay with some short replies or longer than normal ones.
“I didn’t need you, you idiot. I picked you. And then you picked me back.” (Welcome back dear :D)
They had been arguing again. They seemed to argue a lot. Sigyn was just so infuriating sometimes. She always challenged him. She couldn’t seem to understand how things worked in his world, no matter how many times he explained it to her. And it certainly didn’t help that he himself was stubborn as a boar.
He had hardly been listening to her as their argument came to an end. Frustration was overflowing in him and he turned away, intending to leave before it exploded out of him. Her words caught him off guard, and he paused, looking back over his shoulder at her. After a moment a soft smile tugged at the corners of his mouth, upturning them just slightly.
"That is true," he ceded, the anger dissipating just like that. "I did pick you back, you infuriating woman." His smile turned into a grin.
❝ She would walk through f i r e ❞
∞ Independent roleplay blog for Sigyn, Goddess of Constancy
∞ Multiship, multiverse.
∞ 1+ year of experience, both in Tumblr and the roleplay community.
∞ Mun and muse over 18: NSFW might happen.
∞ Threads: paras/ script/ one liners. Anything does.
∞ Only using GIFs, by now, though, threads with icons are welcome.
∞ Open to make: Picspams, drabbles and gifsets under request (pathetically).
∞ Fandoms of preference: Polytheistic pantheons (any kind) and Marvel. Also Neil Gaiman’s The Sandman. Though, OCs are more than welcome.
∞ Open to AUs and secondary verses.
∞ Mun is a complete dork. Spanish is the first language of the mun. Hola.
[ Ask ] [ About ] [ Navi ] [ Submit ] [ Home ]
muse meme: john green quotes edition.
- “I didn’t need you, you idiot. I picked you. And then you picked me back.”
- "I've lived here for ___ years and I have never once in my life come across anyone who cares about anything that matters."
- “As long as we don't die, this is gonna be one hell of a story.”
- "You keep expecting people not to be themselves."
- "You like me anyway. And I like you."
- "You're funny, and you're smart, and you may show up late, but you always show up eventually."
- "The way I figure it, everyone gets a miracle."
- "“As much as life can suck, it always beats the alternative.”
- “Nothing ever happens like you imagine it will."
- "IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT MY PARENTS OWN THE WORLD'S LARGEST COLLECTION OF BLACK SANTAS.”
- “Poetry is just so emo."
- “When I look at my room, I see a girl who loves books.”
- “What the hell is that?"
- "It's my fox hat."
- "What is an "instant" death anyway? How long is an instant? Is it one second? Ten?"
- "Instant rice takes five minutes, instant pudding an hour."
- “I may die young, but at least I'll die smart.”
- “It always shocked me when I realized that I wasn’t the only person in the world who thought and felt such strange and awful things.”
- "I just did some calculations, and I've been able to determine that you're full of shit."
- “What you must understand about me is that I’m a deeply unhappy person.”
- “Have you really read all those books in your room?”
- “Sometimes you lose a battle. But mischief always wins the war."
- “Sometimes I don't get you."
- "You never get me. That's the whole point.”
- "Things never happened the way I imagined them.”
- "How do you get out of the labyrinth of suffering?”
- "I fell in love the way you fall asleep -- slowly, and then all at once.”
- “I'm in love with you."
- "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world."
- "It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”
- "Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them."
- "Love is keeping the promise anyway.”
- “May I see you again?"
- "Patience, grasshopper. You don't want to seem overeager."
- "You realize that trying to keep your distance from me will not lessen my affection for you."
- "All efforts to save me from you will fail."
- “You are so busy being YOU that you have no idea how utterly unprecedented you are.”
- "What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable?”
- “I figured something out. The future is unpredictable.”
- “There's some people in this world who you can just love and love and love no matter what.”
- “If people could see me the way I see myself - if they could live in my memories - would anyone love me?”
- "When you act like that, no one likes you.”
- “That smile could end wars and cure cancer.”
- “It's just that I learned a while ago that the best way to get people to like you is not to like them too much.”
- "Dude, you're such a geek."
- "Do you ever wonder whether people would like you more or less if they could see inside you?"
- "You know what I hate? The outdoors."
- "I'm all about refrigeration and indoor plumbing and Judge Judy.”
- "Do you know what your problem is? You can't live with the idea that someone might leave.”
- "The only sentence that begins with 'I' that's true of me is 'I'm full of shit.”
send me a “☁” and i will put my itunes on shuffle, pick my favorite line from the first song that comes up and use it for a starter.
// Welcome back :)
Thank you! I’m glad to be back.
So I’ve reset Thor’s relationships (save for a few people I couldn’t bear to restart) and my threads. If we had a relationship in the past though, I’d definitely love to start something up again. <3
I want to make a verse page, but I’m not sure what verses to put on there, so until they come up, I guess I’m just going to go with my exiled mainverse and the whole idea for this blog. I’m definitely open for AUs and other verses though, I’d just like to discuss ‘em first. <3
the-blackest-spider, you made a starter for me a while back. I’d love to reply to it now if you’re still interested.
//welcome back! :D
thank you! I’m excited to be back!
/brushes dust off blog
I’m going to restart this thing. I probably should just make this an archive and start fresh, but I can’t bring myself to do it so…. xD; Gonna do some cleaning and then start looking for threads again, I guess!
I have a new screen and I am seeing Spider-Man. :) i’ma happy girl.
I shall recommence this blog tomorrow!